Sunday, February 10, 2008

FAMILY REUNION

Hi everyone, we are planning a big family reunion this year, the weekend of June 7-8th. David and Sue, Uncle Bill and Aunt Fran, Uncle Jim and Uncle John are all hoping to come. Would love to get input from as many as possible on location and activities. I have set this blog site up so anyone who wants to post can and maybe we can also use this as a site to keep up on eachothers news. I saw Darrin's blogsite on the baby and it is really neat. Let me know what you all think. Cathy

5 comments:

Vesta said...

Hi Cathy,
thanks for setting this up. I just signed up so that I could post and view this. Everything sounds so good. I was just on Darrin's blogssite but I heard from David that Erin is not doing good. You were talking about eachothers news, I thought I would let you all know that we just got back from Paris, Il Wednesday. Eudell's sister died last Sunday unexpectedly although she had been ill. This is his only sister. The visitation was Tuesday evening and the funeral was Wednesday. Four of her brothers sang at the funeral.
Hope everyone who has a computer will be able to participate in this blog. Vesta

Snider Family said...

Yeah, we had to go to the hospital this morning. Erin is having really bad ALL Day sickness. They say that she has a really high level of the hormane that causes morning sickness. Please keep praying for her. That is really sad about Eudell's sister. Our prayers are with their family. Where is the family reunion going to be held, Bethalto area?

cathyh said...

Aunt Vesta, Sorry to hear about Uncle Sach's sister. We will keep
Erin and Darrin in our prayers. I know how bad that all day sickness can be. Darrin if you and Erin are reading this, keep your spirits up hopefully it will start getting better I stopped around my 16th week, I certainly had plenty of weight to spare but I lost 20 pounds in my first 16 weeks with Katelyn. It can be pretty miserable, sometimes warm ginger tea helped in the morning and after trying every antiemetic on the market they tried over the counter it helped some but I think it really just took my hormones leveling out to do the trick. Once that happened I had a great healthy pregnancy. Its probably a girl with raging hormones. Thats what I got out of it and she is just now 5 and still has raging hormones. We will keep all of you in our prayers. Cathy

Vesta said...

Kathy, please post your reunion plans on here as I try to encourage people to visit this blog. I sure am looking forward to this reunion.

Vesta

The McCoys said...

Vesta! I am SO excited to see EVERYONE this weekend. There is nothing like a Heflin reunion! And my Dad can hardly wait another day to show off Dylan! See you Friday!